False eyelashes and mascara can make your eyelashes appear longer and fuller, but they can also harm your natural lashes in the process. Plus, what if you want something that won’t require you to remove it before going to bed or reapply it every few weeks? Here comes eyelash growth enhancer.
Eyelash growth serums condition the lashes while simultaneously encouraging new growth. On the other hand, not all lash serums are made the same! Keep reading if you want to find out how to locate the eyelash serum that works best for you.
It is necessary to first discuss the process of how eyelashes grow before we can move on to discussing how to grow longer and fuller eyelashes.
In most persons, the number of lashes that run along the upper lash line ranges from 90 to 160. Each individual eyelash consists of a hair shaft, also known as the visible portion of the eyelid, and a root, which is responsible for the eyelash’s growth.
Your eyelashes go through a growth cycle that is comprised of three stages, just like the hair on your head:
Growth phase: This phase, which may last anywhere from four to ten weeks, is also referred to as the anagen phase. The length of a regular eyelash can increase by anywhere from 0.12 to 0.14 millimeters per day.
Degradation phase: This phase happens when your eyelashes have finished developing and is also referred to as the catagen phase. The hair follicle begins to contract and become smaller.
Resting phase: This phase, which is also known as the telogen phase, is the final phase, and it is at the end of this phase that the eyelash sheds.
The eyelash sheds at the end of the telogen phase, marking the beginning of a new phase in the life cycle. Don’t freak out if you wake up and find a few lashes on your pillow. Having lashes fall out naturally is part of the process. You don’t shed all of your eyelashes at once since each lash is in a distinct stage of the growth cycle.
Your lashes could be thin, light, or sparse for a variety of causes, including the following:
- Genetics: It’s possible that your eyelashes have a lighter color or shorter in length depending on where you come from. There are some people whose eyelashes naturally do not have as much curl, which can also make their eyelashes appear to be shorter.
- Age Factor: It is common for eyelashes to thin out as we become older. There’s a longer wait for new lashes to grow once the old ones fall out due to the slower growth cycle. Aside from being brittle and dry, lashes might break off or fall out prematurely if they aren’t properly cared for.
- Improper Techniques: Using drying mascaras or wearing fake eyelashes and eyelash extensions can cause brittle, sparse, or short lashes.
- Inadequate Nutrition: Vitamins and minerals are needed by hair follicles so that they can produce strong, healthy hair. Hair growth, including eyelash growth, might be affected if you don’t get enough nutrients from your diet.
- Medical Conditions: Alopecia, hypothyroidism, and other disorders can cause lashes to fall out. Medications can cause hair loss (including eyelash loss) as a side effect. Consult your primary care physician if you have any doubts about the source of your lash thinning.
You can use some of these natural strategies to help your eyelash development get off to a faster start.
- Take a Break from Mascara
- Gently Remove Makeup Before Bed
- Ditch the Eyelash Curlers
- Avoid False Eyelashes and Extensions
- Try a Lash Growth Serum
- Apply Vitamin E Oil
Eyebrow growth serum and eyelash growth serums nourish the lashes and encourage hair growth, which is what makes them effective. Depending on the active components, best eyelash growth serum fall into one of three categories:
Follicle growth and natural hair production are stimulated by the tiny proteins known as peptides. It is possible to increase hair follicle growth by applying a serum containing peptides to the lash line.
Eyelash growth serums with vitamins work by feeding the lashes from the outside in. By giving your eyelashes vitamins, you can stop them from breaking and falling out. This will make your eyelashes look longer and healthier.
One of the medications used to create these growth serums was for the treatment of glaucoma, an eye disease. Using this sort of serum for eyelashes, the anagen phase of the hair development cycle is artificially extended in the lashes.
How can you choose the best eyelash growth serums for longer, thicker lashes eyebrow growth serum, now that you’re aware of the three basic types of serum? Consider the advantages and cons of each eyelash growth serum before making a final decision. Every type of eyelash growth serum India will be described in terms of its effectiveness and potential negative effects so that you can make an informed choice.