If you are having such a question, you have come to the right place. As an expert in the field of SEO or search engine optimization, we know that the right SEO can achieve or destroy an online business. This page explains why SEO is so important, and what companies need it, and provides resources to find out more.
SEO or search engine optimization stands for improving the visibility in the organic or unpaid search engine results of a website by making some changes to its web pages & their content. Through optimization, we are increasing our website reach organically on the web.
Why is SEO important?
Search Engine Optimization is important to businesses because it provides them with the visibility they need to attract customers in this digital world. 81% of customers and 94% of B2B buyers perform an online search before making a purchase, which means if a brand does not have an online presence then it might fall behind the competition. These Top 10 Digital Marketing Companies mainly focus on SEO.
A strong SEO strategy allows brands to place their websites and content above SERPs for relevant keywords, helping potential customers get their attention and reach the sales goal-achieving process. The difference between high-ranking and low-ranking websites clearly shows that brands that want to attract the attention of online customers need to improve their rankings.
The digital ecosystem is rapidly becoming an integral part of the sales funnel for almost every company. Almost half of retailers say they prefer to collect information online, even if customers end up shopping in stores. Brands need to pay attention to SEO so that their customer feedback and visibility share aren’t compromised.
SEO has become an important factor in the success of your online business. Anyone who wants to make sure their organization has a strong presence and is ready to appeal to modern customers should invest in learning SEO and becoming a domain expert.
Two important parts of Search Engine Optimization
- On-page SEO – to improve website search rank we make changes to your website.
- Meta tags –These are basically snippets of text which describe a page’s content.Tags like: title,description,keywords,robot,image alt,colonial etc
- Loading speed – Website loading speed plays a very important role many users might skip your website if takes more time to load which gives a negative impact on the ranking of a website
- Keywords – Keywords are necessary because they tell the search engines about the content of your website. There are many tools available in the market for keyword search like google keyword planner, uber suggest, google trends, and google keyword research template.
- Site structure – Your website should be well organised and should have a proper structure in a way that the user finds easy to use.
- No broken links – Websites should not have any broken links or expired links because it gives a negative impact on crawlers as they crawl your website.
- Content – Bill Gates once said: “Content is king.” which is very true. Your content is the reason why users are searching for you. Good quality content increases the conversion rate on websites.
- Off-page SEO – Action we take outside our website that improves our website search engine ranking.
- QnA – start answering questions related to your industry on popular websites like quora with a backlink to our website.
- Interview – for creating brand awareness people give interviews in a video or audio format helping their website ranking.
- Social bookmarking – in this method we submit our website link to different link sharing websites – Tumblr,reddit, scoop, etc
- Video – by uploading videos on youtube or other platforms we can create or promote our product or services which will eventually help us build website search rank.
- Reviews – Good reviews are the backbone of any brand. By sharing what people are thinking about our service or product we can improve our brand value.
- Blog and forums – blog because it helps with both hyperlink construction and recognition building. When you write a post for another internet site the website regularly lets you link back to your website inside the post or author bio.
What Search Would Be Like Without SEO?
Without SEO, it’s difficult to determine how to find the information you search for every day. Search engine results are so easy to work with that it’s harder for users to search for much longer to find a valuable website, rather than manipulating the results to visit the first page. Basically, SEO is important because it ensures that the general public doesn’t have to search for more than a few seconds to find the information or product they need
Visibility, credibility, and brand awareness are crucial to any business
70% to 80% of search engine users focus only on organic search results. This means that instead of clicking on paid ads at the top of the search results, users want to click on the organic search results that appear below the ads. The higher your position in organic search results, the more credible your brand is to potential customers, and you can show that you are the best in this field by improving SEO performance.
Why Is SEO Important for Small Businesses?
If you are a small business owner, you need to use SEO to build a strong web presence, bypass competitors, attract new customers to your business and take it to the next level.
- Build Brand Awareness One of the benefits of ranking high in SERP is to increase brand awareness. When your website appears on the first page of major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing, your potential customers will search for more specific terms than other brands as they do not have a solid web presence. In that case, they will likely trust your brand. For this reason, SMEs (locally or nationally expanding) looking to build better brand awareness need to invest in SEO and start achieving top rankings in key business terms. We are no longer in the ’90s. Search engines today play an important role in building or breaking a brand.
- Better Conversion Rates SEO-optimised websites are fast to load, easy to read, easy to browse, and display correctly on almost all types of devices, including mobile phones and tablets. Websites that are easy to read and navigate are more likely to attract and retain the attention of readers and visitors. They are likely to be your loyal customers, subscribers, and repeaters.
- Inexpensive spending on SEO is called an investment, not an expense. Because SEO results are worth the investment of time and money. Results include: Helps build high ROI, and brand exposure and helps to win more leads
Small businesses can be cornered when competing with larger brands. The best way for SMEs to level the competition is to use a strong SEO strategy. To get the most out of your search engine website, small businesses need to focus on best practices