The Archer C5400X (AC5400X) Wi-Fi router of TP-Link is one of the best gaming routers for piso wifi. It is the first wireless gaming router of the company and comes with a Tri-band. You can use one band for general use, one for watching movies, and one for just playing games seamlessly. TP-Link uses MU-MIMO with Airtime Fairness to maintain the equilibrium of each device request with accuracy and agility. With a superb vast range, one can game from any corner of the house without interruptions.
If you find the Wi-fi lagging bothersome while you are playing games (that will be everyone), then keep on reading. You have a solution here.
The Archer C5400X is a Tri-Band router that comes with the following:
- 1.8 GHz quad-core processor (64-bit) with three co-processors
- Total Speed- 5334 Mbps
- There is an inbuilt VPN in the Archer C5400X.
- It comes with one Gigabit WAN port and eight Gigabit LAN ethernet ports.
- It has got two 3.0 USB Ports.
- There are eight external antennas that you can easily detach. All antennas boost signals across the house.
- AC5400X comes with one GB of RAM.
- The box includes an installation guide, one ethernet cable, and one power adapter with the router.
- The warranty period is of three years and is limited.
- Archer C5400X is compatible with Alexa and IFTTT.
- AC5400X comes with CE, FCC, and RoHS certifications.
- 12 V/5 A Power.
- Archer C5400X includes options like guest networks, parental controls, antivirus, and more.
- It supports up to seven devices without losing speed.
- Temperature- The operating temperature of AC5400X is between 0 to 40 degrees celsius. The storage temperature ranges between 40°C to 70°C.
- Easy Login using 10.0.0.1 and 10.0.0.0.1
- Great speed; supports multiple devices with zero speed loss.
- The Tri-Band allows seamless surfing, gaming, and video streaming separately without one overlapping or interrupting the other.
- There are multiple ways to customize it following user preference.
- TP-Link gives many options for safe surfing and security. This safety feature includes antivirus, inbuilt VPN, etc.
- AC5400X falls on the expensive side as compared to other gaming routers.
- Very power-consuming.
- The Archer C5400X router heats up once the temperature crosses 40 degrees celsius.
The AC5400X router is square-shaped and black. The eight detachable antennas come in a combination of black and red colors. The Archer C5400X router consists of a color-changing LED light, which you can switch off through the TP-Link Archer app. The sleek look creates a satisfactory first impression. One can tell it is specifically designed for gamers.
The AC5400X comes with multiple options when it comes to setup. You can either:
- Visit Apple Store or Google Play Store and download the TP-Link Tether App or,
- Visit TP-Link’s Wi-Fi guide on their webpage and get the instructions.
Check these basics after skimming through the app and the instructions.
- Connect the hardware.
- Check the LED power lights. Make sure it is on.
- Connect the Wi-Fi. Check the speed. The speed will vary depending on your ISP connection.
- You are good to begin your gaming quest!
- Flipkart– You can get your TP-Link Archer C5400X at ₹24,999 from Flipkart. Here you can select the router based on your internet speed. EMI options start from ₹4,167 per month.
- Tanotis India– With free shipping, AC4500X costs ₹ 29,465 on this website. EMI is available from ₹ 1428 per month.
You should go ahead with this router if the price fits your budget range. It has got everything a gamer needs. Zero lagging, phenomenal speed, covers a great distance and is a Tri-band. A gamer will admire the specs of Archer C5400X, especially the highly customizable features.